The International Relations of Latin America
The International Relations of Latin America:
- Current scenario
- Historical, political, social, economic commentaries
- Conceptual frameworks for analysis: South-South Cooperation, new Imperialism, neo-extractivism etc.
- US-Latin America relations
- European Union-Latin America relations
- Latin America and rising powers (including: China, Russia, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Turkey, Israel, ask for full list)
- The inter-American system
- Latin American regionalism and regional integration
‘External powers in Latin America. Geopolitics bAssociation (ADLAF) and the Evangelischen Akademie Bad Boll, December 2020.
‘Geopolitics meets values: EU-LAC relations before etween Neo-extractivism and South-South Cooperation’, Symposium ‘Latin America in a fast-changing international context’ organised by the German Latin American Studies and after Covid-19’, Keynote Lecture, Conference Series La relación Europa-América Latina y el Caribe en el orden internacional contemporáneo, organised by Fundación EULAC, Hamburg, November 2020.
Conference ‘European Union and Latin America: Joining efforts for a common future’, invited commentator, Special session organised by the Chilean Diplomatic Academy, Santiago, June 2019.
‘Interregionalism and the Americas’ (in Spanish), book launch, Casa de America, Madrid, February 2019.