Our research focuses:
Prof. Gardini, Ph.D.:
- Foreign Policy Analysis (of Latin American countries and/or comparative)
- Regional integration (Latin America and comparative)
- International Organization (theoretical arguments with empirical illustrations)
- Topics relevant to the nexus between international power, order and institutions
Prof. Dr Ammon:
- Culture and economic models
- Business and management styles in France and Italy
- History and Politics of France
- Business and society in France.
Dr Christina Stolte:
- Brazil’s foreign and economic policy
- The rise of new powers in the international system.
- Social-psychological factors in International Relations
- Regionalism and Interregionalism in the Americas.
Nelia Miguel Müller, M.A.:
- Political and economic relations between Latin America and the European Union, with a particular focus on Brazil.
- Politics, economics and society of Brazil, Portugal and Spain.