You are interested in writing your bachelor or master thesis at our chair?
Here you will find all important information:
- Please note: Prof. Gardini as well as Prof. Ammon are no longer available to supervise Bachelor and Master theses. We kindly ask you to refrain from inquiries.
- Due to the very high demand and the limited time capacities of the staff (Mr. Jaime León González and Ms. Julia Herrmann) not all requests can be accepted.
- We only supervise theses of students who (beyond compulsory lectures such as International Politics II) have attended seminars of the chair and passed them with very good results.
- Topics for possible bachelor theses, for which students can apply, are published here including the application deadline. At the moment there are no topics advertised.
If you are interested in one of the advertised topics, please contact the corresponding supervisor via e-mail with the following contents:
– current excerpt of passed performances from mein campus (with at least one of our seminars)
– an academic writing sample (e.g. a term paper from any seminar)
– a short description of how you would like to deal with the topic in your final paper